Welcome to Relationship Brew my name is Roaster Rick, the “barista” who runs this site.
Are you a relationship blogger tired of getting advice on how to build or grow a blog from internet marketers in the internet marketing niche???
No relevant techniques from the relationship niche to relate to, just generic advice from internet marketers about internet marketing?
So, I am assuming that by clicking into my “About Me” page that you would like to know my motivation behind creating this site plus…
… who’s it for and how it can help you.
RelationshipBrew.com is my second relationship blog. The first was InfidelityFirstAidKit.com where I go by Orlando (an old nickname).
I launched InfidelityFirstAidKit.com mostly to help people catch cheaters or to recover from being cheated on. After I figured out that many of my female visitors also searched for dating and relationship advice, I added content that offered advice to women to understand men in relationships from a man’s perspective.
With InfidelityFirstAidKit.com I discovered two of my passions:
1) Helping women understand men’s confusing behavior in relationships.
And in RelationshipBrew.com I will create content that represents both passions.
But the second passion, blogging, provided the driving force behind inspiration to launch this blog.
I love to help people solve a problem that I know I can help them with.
Then I learned that I could help people and make money I got even more excited.
How cool would it be to make money passively (on auto-pilot right to your Paypaly or bank account) and help someone to solve a nagging problem?
The thought of making money from your laptop anywhere at any time could make anyone salivate.
This is where the world of affiliate marketing changed my life.
Refer solutions of dating and relationship coaches and get paid for it.
I’ll never forget the first time I opened my affiliate dashboard for dating coach Evan Marc Katz’ products and saw that I had made 5 sales.
Since that day several years ago I’ve made affiliate sales every month.
And I want to help show you how to:
- Identify the content your readers want.
- Write content that you can use over and over again in your emails, posts, lead magnets and eBooks for sale.
- How to guide visitors to make a purchase.
- Record infinite content ideas so that you don’t forget them and write about them later.
- How to increase double, triple or even quadruple your traffic.
- Make money without exhausting yourself and only focusing on creating posts.
- Simple, creative strategies to double or even triple your subscriber opt-in rates.
- How to close your first affiliate sale fast, perhaps within a month or even just a week.
- How to write and sell your own products.
The best part is I use real examples from the relationship niche.
You can even copy and use them yourself.
No more depending on examples from the internet marketing niche.
Some of the advice is very helpful to learn strategies to close affiliate sales or grow traffic.
They helped me
However, in the end, if you are a relationship blogger who wants to help people with dating and relationship needs and you want to make money then you need ideas that you can relate to.
Check out these posts on RelationshipBrew.com